The developer should have expertise in the following technologies:
- Backend development: Java/J2EE, SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML), Spring (WS/IOC/Integration), Hibernate;
- Unit testing: JUnit/TestNG/Cucumber, Mocha
- Database design and development: Oracle/MySQL, PL-SQL
The developer should have:
- Good writing English.
- Experience in designing several application systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases.
- Strong understanding of Scrum development methodology.
- Ability of constantly update personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task/and or reprioritize when needed, and/or to learn quickly in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team required.
- BS in Computer Science.
Key responsibilities of the developer will be:
- Working directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical requirements.
- Designing, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or enhanced IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
- Ensure a high quality of the product.
- Maintaining an expert level awareness of relevant software design techniques, development tools and processes, providing leadership in the use of these across the organization area.
- Assist in periodic system evaluation to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
Experience in software development of at least 5 years.